abundant flowers with silvery pink, purple outlined petals from early summer
clematis ‘Samaritan Jo’
- sturdy compact deciduous climber
- ovate, pointed, dark green leaflets
- star shaped silvery white/pink magenta edged blooms
- late Spring to early autumn
- 2013 BOULEVARD(TM) Clematis patio collection
- Group 2
Notes: Purchased 2019 and repotted the following year.
Spring 2021 Wanted to take this with me when moving to Derbyshire so had to uproot from resident container. Potted on in fresh compost, fed and watered -it survived the disturbance but stopped flowering
Pruning Patio Clematis: to keep these clematis compact, we recommend HARD pruning in February / March and pruning hard again after the first flush of flowers has finished. In other words – ignore the ‘normal’ pruning instructions!Thorncroft Clematis
You must be logged in to post a comment.