handsome burgundy clover-like foliage is topped by delicate, bright yellow flowers from late Spring onwards
Oxalis vulcanicola ‘Zinfandel’
- tender perennial /annual
- trailing, mound-forming
- succulent, red-flushed stems
- small dark clover like leaves
- deeper burgundy in sunnier spots
- small, single, yellow flowers
- from mid-spring to early autumn
- protect from frost
part-to full sun, shade tolerant
Notes: Have grown & loved this plant in past London garden. April 2020 purchased 6 plug plants for several locations – one or two in individual pots to bring in to sunnier locales for comparison with the shadier sited plants.
Overwinter in the greenhouse
You must be logged in to post a comment.