Spiked, upright rosettes of green, triangular leaves with white bumpy stripes on the underside.
- evergreen perennial succulent
- thick leaves that form in rosettes
- dark green with white horizontal Zebra-like stripes
- slender shape with small spikes on the edges
- small tubular pink or white blooms on long stem
- summer flowering
- frost tender
Notes: Purchased 2019 for my windowsill succulent garden – Had overwatered slightly so repotted April 2021 and removed 2 or 3 ‘pups’ to pot on and giveaway.
Info: In the wild they are a clump forming and readily put out pups, so thrive better if several are growing in the same container. Reclassified as Hawthiopsis meaning ‘like’ Hawthoria but they are a different species.
You must be logged in to post a comment.